Friday, February 1, 2013

Skywatch Friday - Mountains... and more mountains

Stuck at home with loads of work, I am repeatedly heading to my comp to see the photos of my Shimla trip and sigh over all the beautiful sights.....



The mountains especially keep calling out, and I wish I could escape once again....


There is something about the sight of mountains, seemingly never-ending, especially in the winter mist, that seems to beckon...



But sigh! I am still stuck at home, looking for anything to take me away from all the work!

For more beautiful skies from around the world, go to Skywatch Friday

9 comments :

  1. I know the feeling so well :D Loved the first one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shimla is always delightful!



    http://renuka-mytraveldiary.blogspot.in/2013/01/chail-one-of-those-blissful-holidays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots. I love the way you captured the contours of the mountain range.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment for me so that I will know you have been here....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin